The Tenecor® Desktop AIO Drop Off DIY Drops April 13th, 2024

Jim Gomoll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know the overall roll dimensions for Innovative Marine NUVO AIO replacement fleece rolls?

BRS site says the fleece is 1 5/8 wide. I want to confirm width as well as need to know the overall roll dimeter and tube diameter.

Any other roll replacement suggestions with sizes is also welcome.

There are allot of Mini Fleece rollers out there out of Acrylic and/or printed. Playing around with and all acrylic DIY version to fit the Drop tank and other DIY tanks.
1712238266223.png

Last edited:

Minifoot77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know the overall roll dimensions for Innovative Marine NUVO AIO replacement fleece rolls?

BRS site says the fleece is 1 5/8 wide. I want to confirm width as well as need to know the overall roll dimeter and tube diameter.

Any other roll replacement suggestions with sizes is also welcome.

There are allot of Mini Fleece rollers out there out of Acrylic and/or printed. Playing around with and all acrylic DIY version to fit the Drop tank and other DIY tanks.
1712238266223.png
Manual roll or automatic?

Johnd651

Getting back in after 10+ years
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was excited for this but ended up winning the HelloReef tank so, I def can't justify 2 nano tanks showing up at the same time.

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I watched all 4 parts of the build guide, are there more coming? And do we NEED silicone?

Jim Gomoll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I watched all 4 parts of the build guide, are there more coming? And do we NEED silicone?
Only if you mess up a seam and need to seal it off or if you want a removable baffle.
Had one seam couldn't close with Weldon so used silicon. Also used it for the pump baffle in case I want to remove or move it later.

OP
OP
Tenecor Aquariums

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have been a little busy. Yes. You will need silicone. I would be very surprised if anyone except maybe @Jim Gomoll can put these together leak free without silicone. The tank is designed for silicone sealing. Before the bottom and top are attached with solvent, apply silicone to all of the seams with the exception of the front panel seams. You can do this from the bottom. The design is such that all of the silicone seals will be hidden. Do not skip this step.

Jim Gomoll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have been a little busy. Yes. You will need silicone. I would be very surprised if anyone except maybe @Jim Gomoll can put these together leak free without silicone. The tank is designed for silicone sealing. Before the bottom and top are attached with solvent, apply silicone to all of the seams with the exception of the front panel seams. You can do this from the bottom. The design is such that all of the silicone seals will be hidden. Do not skip this step.
Thanks for kind word but not an expert at all. Ended up using silicone on a seam that 16 couldn't fill. Silicon seam was much cleaner looking too.

OP
OP
Tenecor Aquariums

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for kind word but not an expert at all. Ended up using silicone on a seam that 16 couldn't fill. Silicon seam was much cleaner looking too.
One tip before siliconing the seams; clean them with IPA using a soft cloth.

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So do you sandwich the silicone?

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 108 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back