Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings Reefers!

Time for another drop.

This DIY will be more difficult than the Pico with more challenging geometries. The preliminary dimensions will be 15x11x15 (LxWxH) measured in the King's English.

This DIY like the last pico, will be full featured, no shortcuts or omissions. we will offer a greater level of guidance with tips, tricks and magic spells.

The R2R price for this one will be $59 plus $9.99 shipping. Unlike the Pico drop, this one will be limited to only 35. More drops will be coming.

Let's do this.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The pico DIY blew up because someone shared the code on other forums. Production team did not like it. And they let me know it.
Do it by invite?
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

Minifoot77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are we doing the number thing or are we doing a first serve?

OP
OP
Tenecor Aquariums

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any shrimpers out there? A R2R member this morning wanted to run shrimp in the Pico. I suggested we design and build a shrimp specific AIO. In addition to this Drop off, I want to do another drop at the same time and think the Shrimp box would be a good one. If anyone else thinks so, let's hear your ideas. I always loved those little guys.

Minifoot77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be in I used to have lots of shrimp types...

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any shrimpers out there? A R2R member this morning wanted to run shrimp in the Pico. I suggested we design and build a shrimp specific AIO. In addition to this Drop off, I want to do another drop at the same time and think the Shrimp box would be a good one. If anyone else thinks so, let's hear your ideas. I always loved those little guys.
I have cherrys in my fw. That might be a good idea........

Johnd651

Getting back in after 10+ years
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like I said before, if no one is home, just shove it under the door.
I bet you people are willing to pre-pay to since you already know the price. You would have a group of people that are invested in providing feedback pre-production.

I know I would be totally fine with that.

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I don't like the random # thing. But then again, are there really legitimately 35+ people from r2r waiting to buy these? Idk. I genuinely enjoy these products, so do my kids, and I don't want to miss out because I feel I have bad luck.

dansyr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never done shrimp but I think bookshelf aspect models (i.e. width is 2-3x depth, like 24 x 8 x 8) would work better for this than for reef. Rockscape is less an issue with shrimps I think, and the width allows for lower flow. All pros for shrimp/cory setups that are cons for reef setups.

KC2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone sharing the link seems inevitable so why didn't you just cap production ?

Having said that, caping this one to 35 seems like a pretty small number.

I have the Pico and am just waiting for the right day to build it but was looking forward to building upcoming kits.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 55.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back