29 gallons of "winning"

Lt Nos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2010
Messages
158
Reaction score
2
Location
Eagle River, Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HOB skimmer doesn't work anymore due to complications with complications with bubble algae the tank is two years old has outgrown itself, I have a 40 Breeder drilled and ready to go. Im setting it up and I just need a skimmer and fug and all this will be transferred into that tank but until then this is my reef.
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319736677.785891.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319736677.785891.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 214
Updates

1.JPG


photo%252520%2525284%252529.JPG


2.JPG


photo%252520%2525281%252529.JPG


photo%252520%2525282%252529.JPG


photo%252520%2525283%252529.JPG


My first reef at two years. Getting ready to stand up a 40 breeder, not great but a solid first effort I think.
 
Looks good and the acans are loving life!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new