Selling everything

GoVols1983

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Signal Mountain, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
75 gallon dt drilled with glass holes overflow and return- $110
40b sump/fuge- $50
2 vortech mp10 Wes - $200/ea.
Aquaclear 50 hob filter - $5
20L tank - $10
20lb bag of aragalive Fiji pink sand- $15
40 lb bag of dry Fiji pink sand - $25
Neptune Apex(1 month old, ph probe never used) - $425
2 ReefLedLights Phoenix P47 Retrofit led lights - $300/ea.
Coralife ro/di modded to 75 gpd with BRS filters, flow restrictor, and flush kit. Filters are 3 weeks old and comes with additional di resin. $100
Reef octopus dwb 110 protein skimmer used 1 month - $150
Jbj auto top off - NIB - $60
BRS carbon 1/2 gallon never opened $10
BRS GFO 2 lbs - $10
Buyer pays shipping
 
Refractometer - $20
Cobalt mj 400 - $20
Cobalt mj 1200- $20
Red Sea coral pro test kits - $20
Fluval spec 5 gallon tank- $10
Coral rx pro 3 oz . Nib - $15
Hydor koralia 750 gph powerhead- $20
2 aquavia titanium heaters $20/ ea.
 
i'll take the red sea test kits and i'd like more info on the LED retrofit
 
Update: All items in red have been sold. I have had a ton of PM's, so I am sorry if I have not responded in a timely manner.

75 gallon dt drilled with glass holes overflow and return- $110
40b sump/fuge- $50
2 vortech mp10 Wes - $200/ea.
Aquaclear 50 hob filter - $5
20L tank - $10
20lb bag of aragalive Fiji pink sand- $15
40 lb bag of dry Fiji pink sand - $25
Neptune Apex(1 month old, ph probe never used) - $425
2 ReefLedLights Phoenix P47 Retrofit led lights - $300/ea.
Coralife ro/di modded to 75 gpd with BRS filters, flow restrictor, and flush kit. Filters are 3 weeks old and comes with additional di resin. $100
Reef octopus dwb 110 protein skimmer used 1 month - $150
Jbj auto top off - NIB - $60
BRS carbon 1/2 gallon never opened $10 - SOLD
BRS GFO 2 lbs - $10 - SOLD

Buyer pays shipping

Refractometer - $20
Cobalt mj 400 - $20
Cobalt mj 1200- $20 - SOLD
Red Sea coral pro test kits - $20 - SOLD
Fluval spec 5 gallon tank- $10
Coral rx pro 3 oz . Nib - $15
Hydor koralia 750 gph powerhead- $20
2 aquavia titanium heaters $20/ ea.
 
I have also learned not to post stuff on craigslist unless I ask 10x the amount I am willing to take for it. People on craigslist only seem to be satisfied if they pay 10% of your asking price.
 
I have also learned not to post stuff on craigslist unless I ask 10x the amount I am willing to take for it. People on craigslist only seem to be satisfied if they pay 10% of your asking price.

YOu mean i could of offered you 20% and u would of took that.lol

Thanks for the stuff
 
I have had 3 good calls from craigslist and 10 bad. I had a guy want me to give him both mp10's for $80. Another guy wanted everything I list for $200. At least if they ask they should be a little nicer. They act like they are doing me a favor lowballing me.
 
I have had 3 good calls from craigslist and 10 bad. I had a guy want me to give him both mp10's for $80. Another guy wanted everything I list for $200. At least if they ask they should be a little nicer. They act like they are doing me a favor lowballing me.

Lol!!!!! I'll give you $90 for both mp10's! Lol. J/k........ But for real, any chance you would ship the 40b sump.... Any pics?
 
Sump may be risky to ship. I'll post some pics though. It was originally going to be my DT, but I switched to a 75 at the last minute.



I also have a BRS Carbon/GFO reactor $20 and some other odds and ends for sale.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new