Selling everything

How much for both MP10's shipped to 46250?
 
Apex back on the market. I still have the tanks, heaters, lights, apex, rodi unit(I should add that this also has a pressure gauge and dual inline tds meter along with new prefilter, carbon block, 75 gpd filmtec ro membrane, 75 gpd flow restrictor, brs flush kit, di resin and an additional bag of di resin).
 
Hello, im new to the site but i am interested in couple of items. Do you still have the jbj ato and the reef octopus skimmer? if so how much shipped to 77581
 
Can you post a picture of your light fixture...and also more info on it

I just got a 75 gallon and looking for leds
 
All I have left are the Lights and a custom stand for a 75 or 90 gallon tank. I will do the lights for $225/ea. or $400/pair plus shipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new