Sublimely Splendiferous Chalice Colonies at WWC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,761
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC Franken Mummy, pciscott Widowmaker, & Cornbreds Rainbow Crush


TIvBVR.jpg


cnQUby.jpg


BWyVVS.jpg
 
Last edited:
those are INSANE!!!
 
Awesome chalices guys! I got the honor to see these beauties at rap :)
 
Saw those at RAP. They were more insane in person for sure!
 
That Franken Mummy is crazy… and I didn't know the widow maker got green it like that ...really nice!
 
Oh My that widowmaker looks awesome
 
WWC Franken Mummy, pciscott Widowmaker, & Cornbreds Rainbow Crush


TIvBVR.jpg


cnQUby.jpg


BWyVVS.jpg

I want one!!!!!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
 
Great looking stuff guys! These come as freebies with the purchase of a RAP Orlando booth right? :p

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new