20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
I have a friend from Mexico City that told me English has too many stupid rules and that Spanish is so straightforward with no special rules or silent letters...

So I answered: "Hola, me llamo Tim. Yo pedo Coca Cola."
I couldn't tell you from my experience, but I have heard several people who speak several languages, not been Spanish they first language, say that Spanish is one of the most difficult languages to learn.
 
I have a friend from Mexico City that told me English has too many stupid rules and that Spanish is so straightforward with no special rules or silent letters...

So I answered: "Hola, me llamo Tim. Yo pedo Coca Cola."
If you change the E to an I in the word pedo it would be perfect. Wouldn't you want to know what pedo means lol
 
I couldn't tell you from my experience, but I have heard several people who speak several languages, not been Spanish they first language, say that Spanish is one of the most difficult languages to learn.
Si Senor
?Donda y esta la Mota
Just kidding but that’s all I remember from my Spanish class in highschool
 
If you change the E to an I in the word pedo it would be perfect. Wouldn't you want to know what pedo means lol
@Calmwaters you know!! :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
Trust me you don’t have to be drunk to eat this, wow is it good! I doubled the red chili pepper and these noodles are hot! Not to much but enough to slow your eating down a little. This week’s episode of cooking with Kev was a success
9414136E-B3B2-4B18-876A-6F7AFBF6E1F9.jpeg
I highly recommend Drunken noodles!
 
I couldn't tell you from my experience, but I have heard several people who speak several languages, not been Spanish they first language, say that Spanish is one of the most difficult languages to learn.
Yes, but do you pedo Coca Cola?
 
If you change the E to an I in the word pedo it would be perfect. Wouldn't you want to know what pedo means lol
I know exactly what it means silly, that's why I said it the way I did. I was proving to him that there are plenty of silent letters and special rules in Spanish. :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
On this week’s episode of cooking with Kev we will be visiting a Tailand street food Drunken noodles (Pad Kee Mao). Stay tuned!
6F4387B2-1558-4C4E-9437-6886D1766CD6.jpeg

Trust me you don’t have to be drunk to eat this, wow is it good! I doubled the red chili pepper and these noodles are hot! Not to much but enough to slow your eating down a little. This week’s episode of cooking with Kev was a success
9414136E-B3B2-4B18-876A-6F7AFBF6E1F9.jpeg
I highly recommend Drunken noodles!
Looks delicious Kev
Please list of ingredients an recipe ;)
 
Trust me you don’t have to be drunk to eat this, wow is it good! I doubled the red chili pepper and these noodles are hot! Not to much but enough to slow your eating down a little. This week’s episode of cooking with Kev was a success
9414136E-B3B2-4B18-876A-6F7AFBF6E1F9.jpeg
I highly recommend Drunken noodles!
We need the recipe... for science you know...
 
I know exactly what it means silly, that's why I said it the way I did. I was proving to him that there are plenty of silent letters and special rules in Spanish. :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Something that English also has and Spanish doesn't, is that a word can have different meanings depending on the context of the sentence, in Spanish there is a word for everything
 
Something that English also has and Spanish doesn't, is that a word can have different meanings depending on the context of the sentence, in Spanish there is a word for everything
Like red or read...
 
On this week’s episode of cooking with Kev we will be visiting a Tailand street food Drunken noodles (Pad Kee Mao). Stay tuned!
6F4387B2-1558-4C4E-9437-6886D1766CD6.jpeg
"Tailland" we cooking that tailspot? :zany-face:
 
Something that English also has and Spanish doesn't, is that a word can have different meanings depending on the context of the sentence, in Spanish there is a word for everything
Except the word for string beans is the same as Spanish Dancing Green Ladies or something if I recall correctly?
 
Last edited:
And the post office has delivered my reef cleaners package to the wrong house and I don't know where. My son is home and the package is not there or in the mailbox. :angry-face: :angry-face::angry-face::angry-face::angry-face:
that's unfortunate. they won't make it. someone got true snail mail. How in the world would a place leave a box that says "live animals" somewhere without signing for it?
 
Like red or read...
More like this
A weapon:
Tim slung the BOW and arrows over his shoulder and went into the woods

A knot tied:
Amanda tied her hair up with a ribbon and made a little BOW
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new