20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
I grew up with Anne Murray's version. I was taking voice lessons at one point and we were singing this song. Our instructor told us he thought the Monkees version would be too "rock" for us. This is the first time I've listened to them all the way through and in terms of genre I can barely tell the difference.



 
I love it, I received the same one from R2R for being a Partner Member and it has the Reef2Reef logo, So that one is stored in a closet, Mike is going to put it to better use than I am.
1000131370.jpg
Ya since I already had one I shipped the new one with the R2R logo to Paul since he didn’t have lenses.
 
I love it, I received the same one from R2R for being a Partner Member and it has the Reef2Reef logo, So that one is stored in a closet, Mike is going to put it to better use than I am.
1000131370.jpg
Same here. Some of my pictures on here were taken with that set
 
Ya since I already had one I shipped the new one with the R2R logo to Paul since he didn’t have lenses.
Correction, I sent it to Walker.
 
I grew up with Anne Murray's version. I was taking voice lessons at one point and we were singing this song. Our instructor told us he thought the Monkees version would be too "rock" for us. This is the first time I've listened to them all the way through and in terms of genre I can barely tell the difference.




I'm a Believer!
 
You would think, na an Italian wife who cooks for 12 even though there’s only 4 of us in the house.
sometimes that's easier and freeze left overs. though I really don't eat left overs except for .....Bubble and Squeak! :zany-face:
 
This is definitely a hobby to learn patience in. I keep seeing all these beautiful coral and fish and have to say to myself "Stick to the plan. Not yet. Stick to the plan." :-)
 
this is required right now! Kevin, your limes ready for this yet?

IMG_5803.jpeg
No my lemon tree hasn’t grown a single lime, orange or apple yet! :angry-face: That’s my go to outside beer, so refreshing on a hot day!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new