20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
Everything at Sbb corals seems to be out of my price range, nice corals but expensive, any recommendations on how to spend those $250 there?
I don't know how it works. If it is on the discounted price or not. I assuming shipping need to be paid additionally. Maybe the 2 small goni or cotton candy torch if green is not a problem.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2025-02-09-22-49-36-74_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2025-02-09-22-49-36-74_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 54
@luis angel no skill at all :face-with-tears-of-joy: it is not blurry it is good to go. I don't play on setting or post editing.
@Calmwaters I am above 0.6 since beginning and I have little GHA. I think Camden is at 0.13 and have a lot.
@*GAREEF* beautiful PE.
My phosphate runs from 0.05- 0.20
And I was adding it every day now I’m adding it every 3-4 days.
I use nyos brand.
 
I am just at a loss to why I can't seem to get rid of it. All the corals seem to be happy and growing at least.
Post a close up picture. Have you 100 percent identified it is Gha?
 
Everything at Sbb corals seems to be out of my price range, nice corals but expensive, any recommendations on how to spend those $250 there?
May want to wait for a sale, and they will drop prices about 30%. I can get you a 40% off code but can’t combine that with GC
 
Lol same thing here. I have $250 total in giftcards there, and I looked last night and was surprised at the prices. I guess I'll wait until their next big sale, but I don't know when that'll be.

@VintageReefer?
Use code 45super
For additional 45% off all website prices

Don’t think it can be used with gc. You would have to check.
 
Everything at Sbb corals seems to be out of my price range, nice corals but expensive, any recommendations on how to spend those $250 there?
Livesale.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new