IMG_3086.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 16

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was cold last night, tour was cold and long...but have 3 days off so far...unless I get 1021'ed. ....Was so cold my shoulder is killing me..big knot,,,.I need a massage// goonna take a nap after my coffee.....new strobe lights and bar for the suv these next two days...will light up the desert like a ball field..and stobe to cause those running to not see so well/////.....hey hey look out for the !!!!! to late feel into the catus...lol...

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the record: I went to the doctor today (finally). She wrote me an order for an X-ray on my lower back so I'll do that Thursday likely. She doesn't think it's compression, so she's leaning more towards a mild sciatica. She's going to recommend chiropractor and possible physical therapy if the X-ray is clear.
and a Chinese massage girl...wink wink...

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the record: I went to the doctor today (finally). She wrote me an order for an X-ray on my lower back so I'll do that Thursday likely. She doesn't think it's compression, so she's leaning more towards a mild sciatica. She's going to recommend chiropractor and possible physical therapy if the X-ray is clear.
and a Chinese massage girl to walk on your back..wink wink

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyway, I am assuming my choice and will assume the consequences. I am still thinking immune system is better than a sterile environment. My tank is not on a lab where all can be managed in a proper way (apparently). I am pretty sure doing everything good to eradicate but still make a mistake will stress me out too and discourage me more. I think in US, some vendors may have a proper quarantined setup to help you on this path. I think it is all or nothing, if you go on ich eradication, it is from beginning on rock (if live), sand (if live), coral, invertebrate, fish, plug...
Well said Remi, well said.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 68 46.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 48 33.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%

Back