00W's AIO Smorgasbord

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers related to this family, whether actively here or who have to do with the people in this family, enjoy your well-deserved day, Happy Mother's Day, sincerely from Luis Angel, Yeni and Jason
Thank you Luis and the rest of the Angel family.

Mothers come to us in many ways , shapes, and forms. Without it, we and the universe become a bit smaller, colder, with less potential. So don’t forget to acknowledge all those in your life that show up in all it’s maternal glory

Remi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got wake up at equivalent midnight by my little one who wanted pancakes. Of course she ate half of one. Tank is messy half corals fall down so I had to clean this morning. In France, mother day is a different day don't know why. Happy mother day to all. After a full week of work and 50+ hours travel I have to go here and there what a pleasant short week end :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:. Enjoy your day.

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, still needing that Billy vibe.

That old person talking smack about how privileged I am to go on this vacation- on the phone to one of my brothers! And that would be the brother who goes or sends his wife and 10 yr. Old to Hawaii every year.

Love getting deflated while packing suitcase on what is for me an incredible vacation.

Where is that dang iceberg!
Don't you worry about that person. I told them there was a gold bar buried in the sand bed of a tank with a harem of maroon clowns.

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so since it was my idea to do the healthy eating challenge, I have to be transparent and admit today’s failure.

Hot dog, fries and a beer! I will be starting the 14 days over again.

Not looking for sympathy, just wanted to be honest in case anyone else did a deep dive. I’m not talking one cookie or Sammie with bread, I’m talking full-on meal.

Do we call it a rip-clean? Lol.
Kids bday party today. Inevitable pizza and cupcakes--but these had amazing frosting with fondant Mario Bros faces on top!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got wake up at equivalent midnight by my little one who wanted pancakes. Of course she ate half of one. Tank is messy half corals fall down so I had to clean this morning. In France, mother day is a different day don't know why. Happy mother day to all. After a full week of work and 50+ hours travel I have to go here and there what a pleasant short week end :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:. Enjoy your day.
A full life Remi; and a very good one. You will tell her the pancake story when she is an adult, and she will smile proudly.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't you worry about that person. I told them there was a gold bar buried in the sand bed of a tank with a harem of maroon clowns.
Thank you Jo! I chuckled out loud on that one.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I've stuck my caudal fin in my mouth enough today. Good night everyone!
No Jo; what you were was being a supportive friend. A title of a person does not give them carte Blanche.

However, I was TMI and will refrain from posting negative stuff about family - everyone deals with family stuff and our tanks and these friendship groups we create here are a way to get away from all of it.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well friends forget about this, six line attacked again and pretty hard
1000090201.jpg
Poor little guy hope he recovers quickly.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 43 22.9%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 109 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back