00W's AIO Smorgasbord

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Also Luis, interns are required to frequently answer questions when pages to another person's thread.

Or go to the "Unanswered Threads" and try to answer the questions or potentially direct them to someone that might be able to help.

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also Luis, interns are required to frequently answer questions when pages to another person's thread.

Or go to the "Unanswered Threads" and try to answer the questions or potentially direct them to someone that might be able to help.
For the unanswered threads, I check them every day but the thing is that there are questions there that are still very difficult for me. The point is that I still don't deserve to be an intern but with your help I will soon get there ;)

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the unanswered threads, I check them every day but the thing is that there are questions there that are still very difficult for me. The point is that I still don't deserve to be an intern but with your help I will soon get there ;)
Only an intern would answer like this ;)
You probably understand just about as much as I do.

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good night everyone!
See y'all in the morning!
2b4ab420f6ec26f822323dbc93e95a22.jpg

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only an intern would answer like this ;)
You probably understand just about as much as I do.
This is true. Upper management have quite convinced themselves that they are experts on all subjects, but their real expertise is giving responses that convince others that they know what they're talking about. Take notes @luis angel ;-)

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is true. Upper management have quite convinced themselves that they are experts on all subjects, but their real expertise is giving responses that convince others that they know what they're talking about. Take notes @luis angel ;-)
taking notes!, never say what others want to hear ;)

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Off to do final suitcase check and off to bed. Heading to airport at 5am…

Flight at 10;15am. I like to be sitting at airport bar, relaxing for 2 hours and playing game on phone. No stress, even if there were delays on my part. I’m weird.

Thank you everyone for your support, encouragement, generosity, and love for me getting to go on this trip.

I’ll check in, at night when I get back to hotel room.

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Flight at 10;15am. I like to be sitting at airport bar, relaxing for 2 hours and playing game on phone. No stress, even if there were delays on my part. I’m weird.

Thank you everyone for your support, encouragement, generosity, and love for me getting to go on this trip.

Safe travels, Jen!

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone, I have good and bad news. The good news is that the goby and the shrimp already have their cave and are living there, the bad news is that last night when I arrived from my mother-in-law's house I found the blenny on the floor near the tank, I don't know how it happened, the wrasse is in the acclimatization box and no one was attacking him, I feel so sad, He had already won my heart, he was also eating just like the goby, I even thought that the worst was over

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Safe travel my friend!! we will be here waiting to hear from you

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone, I have good and bad news. The good news is that the goby and the shrimp already have their cave and are living there, the bad news is that last night when I arrived from my mother-in-law's house I found the blenny on the floor near the tank, I don't know how it happened, the wrasse is in the acclimatization box and no one was attacking him, I feel so sad, He had already won my heart, he was also eating just like the goby, I even thought that the worst was over
I am so sorry, Luis. I have no idea why that would happen. Do you have a lid on the tank?

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry for your loss

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so sorry, Luis. I have no idea why that would happen. Do you have a lid on the tank?
I don't have a lid, what I did every time I put a new fish in was put a towel over the tank from the time the lights went off until they came on for at least a week and until now no fish had ever jumped out of my tank.

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a lid, what I did every time I put a new fish in was put a towel over the tank from the time the lights went off until they came on for at least a week and until now no fish had ever jumped out of my tank.
I would get a lid.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.8%
Back