20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
Well Mike then we definitely need pictures then. ;)
Lucky for everyone, I found leftovers so no cringey concoctions tonight :grinning-face-with-sweat:
 
can I get one of these skimmers from you?
th.jpeg
I'm just imagining what words you entered into the Google search box to find this picture lol. Did you specify that you wanted a rick and morty theme? Or was that just a lucky blessing?
 
I'm just imagining what words you entered into the Google search box to find this picture lol. Did you specify that you wanted a rick and morty theme? Or was that just a lucky blessing?
needed something to show up under blue light
 
I should've stocked up while I was working down there! I'll be back soon anyways when they get done sheathing..

In all seriousness though.. I can't believe they just give away so many needles... regardless of anyone's opinion on whether giving needles is helpful, or enabling or whatever... can we at least agree that the needles everywhere is getting out of hand and maybe do a trade in program or something? You dont get anymore needles if yours end up in the bushes somewhere kinda thing. I have to constantly watch out for needles when working in the cities and am glad my boots have steel toes and shank... I'm constantly worried about stepping on them.
My wife is a nurse and a few decades ago she came home from work beside herself. They are not allowed to test patients unless they stick themselves. She stuck herself and the patient tested positive for HIV and hepatitis B. She was put on antivirals and tested periodically for a year before she was cleared.
 
My wife is a nurse and a few decades ago she came home from work beside herself. They are not allowed to test patients unless they stick themselves. She stuck herself and the patient tested positive for HIV and hepatitis B. She was put on antivirals and tested periodically for a year before she was cleared.
That would be so scary
 
My wife is a nurse and a few decades ago she came home from work beside herself. They are not allowed to test patients unless they stick themselves. She stuck herself and the patient tested positive for HIV and hepatitis B. She was put on antivirals and tested periodically for a year before she was cleared.
That's ridiculous... I'm sorry she had to go through that.
 
I don't want my aiptasia getting hooked on meth.
Me and my partner Jesse cook up the really good blue stuff in our RV in the desert. I could give you a really good deal and a free birdnest frag with your first purchase.
 
Me and my partner Jesse cook up the really good blue stuff in our RV in the desert. I could give you a really good deal and a free birdnest frag with your first purchase.
that would be fragging awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new