20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
I would love to send you some if you'd like. Just shoot me a pm. Spring is coming so I will have more to share then as well!
I love honey too!!! My grandpa kept bees when I was little and I was Anaya in awe of how he'd go up to the hives and not get stung. Nothing like a hot homemade buttered biscuit with fresh honey on it!
 
I would love to send you some if you'd like. Just shoot me a pm. Spring is coming so I will have more to share then as well!
Don’t fall for it like I did Walker! Sure it’s free to begin with but when you start getting physically and/or mentally addicted and start showing up at George Carlin’s door with circles under your eyes and the shakes the free ends and he lays down an exorbitant price on you. I blew through the home equity loan I took out and I have now resorted to holding up convenient stores to feed my honey addiction. Part of me wants to get caught so I can get the help I need. I’m a shell of the man I used to be all because of free honey! :crying-face:
 
Last edited:
I’ve been there a few times. I felt bad they had to stay till I went home.
I don't normally mind at all waiting because it gives me a little comp time but today I had steak waiting for me... LOL
 
Great but what is this Omg? Please explain as I’m an older reefer. ;) Did I see cream corn? Oh no you didn’t!
Omg= Oh my gosh for me and yes it was cream corn it was all so good!
 
My daughter has decided she likes ducks lately. She found this one today.
1000006453.jpg
 
I would love to send you some if you'd like. Just shoot me a pm. Spring is coming so I will have more to share then as well!
Thank you! I have a ton of honey right now, but if I run out I'll let you know!
 
We picked up some huge shiitake mushrooms and lions mane at the VA today.
This Veteran has his own mushroom business and brings fresh mushrooms for veterans at the VA hospital.
IMG_2054.jpeg
IMG_2052.jpeg
IMG_2051.jpeg
IMG_2048.jpeg
IMG_2049.jpeg
IMG_2050.jpeg
Shiittake are my favorite mushrooms next to portobello.
 
She had a hive of killer bees... End of story. :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Well yes, I assumed that much, but was it a "i bought killer bees!" Kinda thing? Or a "i had a give taken over by killer Bees!" Kinda thing? Or even a "i found a random give off killer Bees on the back wood line!"
 
Well yes, I assumed that much, but was it a "i bought killer bees!" Kinda thing? Or a "i had a give taken over by killer Bees!" Kinda thing? Or even a "i found a random give off killer Bees on the back wood line!"
Well they ending was actually funny. Since she thought they were killer bees she took one to an entomologist and they ended up being Asian murder hornets. Can you imagine how those two must have laughed?
 
Just for Mike I had an Elderberry, Ginger, Spearmint, Rooibos tea.
See! You are a tea guy. I don't even know what an roomba tea is!
 
We all have to ignore Kevin sometimes :grinning-face-with-sweat: just kidding @kevgib67 we love you :winking-face-with-tongue:
But here i was this whole time thinking we were feuding!
steve buscemi people to kill GIF
I don't know if I can ever post another gif. Lol how could anyone ever beat it?! This is pure perfection. This is.my favorite scene. You've got Elo playing and Steve Buschemi putting on lipstick, priceless.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new