09-04-12 Random Easter Tank Pics

FiReBReTHa

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
946
Reaction score
29
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gots the bored. So I decided to snap some photos to share with you guys, Please place comments!
09-04-12_clownsspins.jpg

09-04-12_mandynukes.jpg

09-04-12_mandypeekaboo.jpg


09-04-12_JPFrag.jpg


09-04-12_fragsbottomtank.jpg

09-04-12_gohld.jpg



I likes me a shallow depth of field.
 
great shots! im not the best photography so i cant really be technical :) but i think they look great. i love the shots of the mandarin :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new