1/10hp chiller FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter acro-ed
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

acro-ed

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2011
Messages
604
Reaction score
921
Location
Ocala, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi,
I have an extra chiller that I need to get rid of and I figured someone might need one with the weather heating up.

1/10hp Active Aqua; white color

Good for about a 75g tank (960 BTU; approx. 10 degree drop on 80g).

Barely used. I got this in a trade and it mostly sat in a closet with the prior owner. I was keeping it as a backup as well and didn't use it.

I ended up buying a 1/3hp to replace my 1/4hp now that I have expanded my garage system, so I will be keeping the 1/4 as a backup and don't need this one anymore.

This is about $375 new. I am looking for $240.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new