1.5" bulkhead closed loop plumbing

HLand

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2023
Messages
23
Reaction score
3
Location
Cincinnati
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never plumbed a closed loop system before. Recently purchased a 300 gallon aquarium with 1.5" bulkheads on the returns. Having a difficult time deciding what the best way to connect the 3/4" loc-line. Any links, tips, info you can share? I haven't purchased and loc-line or adapters just yet.
Thanks in advance!
 
With something like this on Amazon
I'm sure you could find this in black or just use a rattle can.

Spears 439 Series PVC Pipe Fitting, Bushing, Schedule 40, 1-1/2" NPT Male x 3/4" NPT Female​

Brand: Spears Manufacturing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new