• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

1 double tsa holy grail torch

Item Price
$1200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Meista_Flya

It wasn't me!
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
528
Reaction score
625
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 1 double head tsa holy grail for sale. I'm doing $600 a head but since it's a double head total price for the frag is $1200. pickup or meet up locally only.

picture below is mother colony with mainly white lights. dm me for more questions. will take updated picture with more blues !
received_685973989501495.jpeg
received_1339167743487643.jpeg
received_846994476338864.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new