• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

1" Sea Swirls- 2

mattsreefadise

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
260
Reaction score
49
Location
Huntsville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of used Sea Swirls for sale.
I thought I was going to put them on my system, but I don't like the way they look.
Asking $175 a piece, or $300 for both.
Open to trades for used MP40s.
88fc3f0d25ddc5a8a365c97830689daa.jpg
a40711a826ae3d334681015e79ae0bed.jpg
c90f4dd7065261a261ba117bfa579216.jpg
 
Are these still available
 
Still debating on them because i will have to redo my return plumbing to 1 inch
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new