• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SEA SWEEP propeller pump oscillator (2) available

Item Price
350.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jamie814

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
820
Location
IOWA
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
SEA SWEEP

I HAVE 2 OF THESE AVAILABE. In excellent condition. They retail for almost $700 new direct from, Seaswirl

Asking $350 each shipped.

TUNZE PUMPS HAVE BEEN SOLD THIS IS FOR THE SEA SWEEPS ONLY.

20260411_103731_resized.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new