1 year old cube and two week old cube

the-10th-planet

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2014
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Manhattan IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMAG0403.jpg
The tank on the left has been up and running a year this week and I just built the stand 2 weeks ago. It was on a rolling butcher block from the kitchen. I really liked the option of pushing it around the basement whenever I needed to , but with the addition of the second tank, I had to pick a spot.
IMAG0402.jpg
The new cube doesn't have a clear panel on back for the fuge so I filled it with live rock / rubble and built a HOB chaeto farm. It remains to be seen how well this works but I figure it cant hurt. As soon as my Ocean Revive light arrives, the hood will be gutted and modified to accommodate the T247.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new