10-01-11 Dan's Tank

FiReBReTHa

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
946
Reaction score
29
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to still get the video up, but here are some photos.
I need to touch them up some more.
Member from RC. Dholic
_fts.jpg

_leftsidetop.jpg

_granulosa.jpg

_rainbowstylo.jpg

_rightsidecolonies.jpg

_rommels.jpg

_sunrize.jpg

_superman.jpg

_toadstool.jpg

_bluetort.jpg
 
access hole in the top is 12x22

plus the tank is so grown out that a scraper will destroy everything while trying to reach it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new