$10 BRS Codes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you buy stuff you didnt need in hopes of getting more stuff you didnt need? Or did you spend money on things that you were going to get anyways with a chance of getting stuff you dont need? The way I play the game is that I get stuff I was going to get anyway...split it up into as many free shipping modules as I can and hope that I receive the first few orders so that I can get an additional $10 bucks off the last few orders. Its small ball for sure...but if I was going to spend the money anyways?

Oh well. Sorry that you feel scammed / ripped off. Its a terrible feeling. But BRS does seem to have the marketing down on how to get people to spend some extra bucks.
LOL... Ppl. spent there money hoping they would get a free Radion or MP40 or UV sterilizer that's it. Although I don't want anybody to ever complain about Aptasia for a while... LOL...
They got their marketing down perfect. To the point that on Monday when they were redeeming current orders with reward points, most ppl. were broke by then. " Yes, we are redeeming Mark from Ohio's entire order... what did Mark buy? A filter sock and some plumbing elbows. Mark, you didn't have to use that $10 coupon because $24.36 is going back to your account in reward points!"

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok
Your point is that you are entitled to more free stuff cuz you spent a lot of money on BRS on stuff you wanted.

I can't believe BRS made you place all those orders against your will. How dare they.

I kept buying lottery tickets and I keep loosing. I feel your pain. Life is so unfair.

frank underwood politics GIF
Ok lol

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I m
Your point is that you are entitled to more free stuff cuz you spent a lot of money on BRS on stuff you wanted.

I can't believe BRS made you place all those orders against your will. How dare they.

I kept buying lottery tickets and I keep loosing. I feel your pain. Life is so unfair.

I sent more money at brs this year than you make go sit down lol

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I just got new xr30 s and what not so I don’t expect big ticket items given to me. This event is about PR Perks so with that in mind I spend $400 on 8 orders I get 8 $10 codes that I have to use one at a time and sales over. So there were 59 thousand $10 codes. I said throw in a vendor tshirt or towel or fish food hey I am happy we are cool. I got $10 codes. So you take an item that cost $10 you now got the item for free and got charged probabl $12 for shipping and tax you do the math. So by using the $10 code everyone spend on average another $15 dollars times that by 59 thousand smh lol see my point now that’s not a perk that’s a way to get more money.

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't get mad cause you got got.. The marketing team deserves a raise. You ever heard the expression stepping over a dollar to pick up a nickel. Lol
Hey brother my girlfriend warned me too I guess next time I’ll listen lol you got that right my man lol

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey brother my girlfriend warned me too I guess next time I’ll listen lol you got that right my man lol
We've all done it. You bought stuff you will use at a discount so that's a win in this hobby. Just like live sales here. You snag a $5 coral worth $6 and you think you've hit the lottery. Or like me pay the $30 for shipping and then thinking buying more to average down the cost is a good strategy...It's not. lol

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've all done it. You bought stuff you will use at a discount so that's a win in this hobby. Just like live sales here. You snag a $5 coral worth $6 and you think you've hit the lottery. Or like me pay the $30 for shipping and then thinking buying more to average down the cost is a good strategy...It's not. lol
I am not that guy brother my tank is filled with high end stuff I have over ten grand invested. I don’t do $10 frags lol

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one seems
to understand what I am saying lol smh I would have rather had a tshirt or towel thrown in than a $10 code the $10 code is not a perk and that’s what the whole event was about pr perks

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think the biggest issue is they sold the perks as getting cards or goods while actually only doing goods in the live stream and cards for everything else. A bit misleading imo.

This is false. The goods were added to boxes all 10+ days. Not just during the lives.

radfly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoops, BRS just lost an order... SW had same item, same price, no tax...

Attachments

• FAC71A2F-E40F-46BC-8D9B-0949CB28CA0C.png
    FAC71A2F-E40F-46BC-8D9B-0949CB28CA0C.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 49

Chris Spaulding

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL I got my hopes up because I ordered a PM1 module . When I looked at my order it gave me 2 separate tracking numbers for 2 separate packages. Made me think I got something good coming . The PM1 was in a large box and nothing extra with it at all not even the $10 card mind you there was plenty of room to put a post card in there . I opened the other box and it only had a $10 card oh and the gift catalogue LOL.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoops, BRS just lost an order... SW had same item, same price, no tax...
As a tax guy by trade...you are technically still required to pay a use tax (roughly the difference between your local state's sales tax and the sales tax collected by the other state). I will say the enforcement of this rule is rarely enforced. In fact, the last time i can remember was prior to South Dakota v. Wayfair which made collecting sales tax on out of state purchasers the responsibility of the seller. For SW to not do this is probably either an over sight or worse, ignorance of the law.

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really can’t believe people fall for this every year, it’s the biggest ruse in town.

Paddy Dollars rings a bell, any Sunny fans?

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back