• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

10 eye My Miami

macawmagic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
3
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off want to apologize for the picture. I know, I know. It was taken with the camera on my phone and I didn't turn off the flow.

This is a mini-colony. Has ~10 eyes at the moment. about the size of a quarter. Reason for selling is that I need to pay for college tuition this semester as my student aid was denied. Direct lineage to Jason Fox from Macna 2009.

Asking $5,000 shipped.

0119011451.jpg
 
maybe a better pic might help the sale.....
 
To be honest i think you'll make more fragging not many people have 5 g's to drop.
 
i agree. this economy is lowsy for selling highend stuff like that. Beautiful lookking colony though. good luck.
 
i heard if you donate high end chalices, you have more of a chance to get a loan. Its worth a shot, pm me ;)

beautiful colony, i wish my system was stable enough to spend that much on a single chalice :(
 
Gorgeous piece. Even with the flow on and distance from the Phone camera to the coral you can really see the beauty of this coral as it grows out. Such awesome contrasting colors. Good luck with your sale, I'd have to agree, fragging it may give you much more of a chance to sell.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new