10 gallon cube stocking help

Crass

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Messages
163
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey hey!

So I'm 2 weeks into my cycle. Things are looking good, 0 ammonia 0.5 nitrite and nitrates are high. The cycle is getting their.

I have reserved 2 clows already, as a fresh shipment came in at the LFS, and i have them put aside. A bullethole and a davinci both super nice.

My question is how many more fish (if any) should I eventaully put in my tank? Not right away obviously but down the line.

Currently have 10 hermits as well and 5 snails.

It will be a mixed reef; Lps, sps and soft.

Thank you!
 
Maybe one more small fish like a blenny or a small goby. Anything else would push it imo. I have one clown and a bicolor blenny in my 10g and that's all I am willing to do
 
Maybe one more small fish like a blenny or a small goby. Anything else would push it imo. I have one clown and a bicolor blenny in my 10g and that's all I am willing to do


Ok thanks! Ya I dont want to push it for sure. Wanted to see if it's even possible to add more
 
My rockwork is also restrictive so it may depend on what your goals are on what you can fit

20200120_220255.jpg
 
2 is a good size bioload for a 10 gallon and 3 would be a very heavy bioload for one. Also a 10 gallon IMHO is a bit cramped for clowns long term (even ocellaris). Personally I would just do the clowns and call it good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new