10 Gallon Innovative Marine 10

jkush710

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2015
Messages
76
Reaction score
26
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sharing my 10 gallon tank with you guys, it has been up for about 3 months. Any tips would be appreciated! I am in the process of trying to get a Waterbox frag series 80.4 or a 135.4 setup, however Waterbox is always out of stock... Really leaning more towards some sort of frag tank setup.

Ge5DnTQLSoqeJHU9wwC42g.jpg


%T1mw02SThW3MJfwZomxsA.jpg


I7kjGMf1RSSerSXYa+fMJQ.jpg
 
This tank is beautiful! Really great job making it look much bigger than 10 gallons! Any plans to add fish?
 
This tank is beautiful! Really great job making it look much bigger than 10 gallons! Any plans to add fish?
Thank you, I just have one baby Orange storm clown for the time being, want to try a mandarin goby next.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new