Scrappy RN

I'm your Huckleberry!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Full view.jpg Hello all!
Excited to be diving into the salty waters again after a couple of years with no tank after a move. I'm doing a smaller scale this time around and can't wait to see what I can do in this small tank!

I have a ten-gallon all-in-one that I've added an AI Prime 16 HD light to. I removed the filtering sponge and added some filter floss. I also have an ATO that I'm going to be setting up this week. I also have an Inkbird controller for the heater. So far the cycling is done and I have my first few corals in. I added a Duncan, a green trumpet, a blasto marletti, and a war coral. The Duncan is happy as a clam...er...never mind. He's happy anyway!

I have decided to change the rock around this week. Right now I just have one big hunk of live rock and several rubble piles, lol. Yes, I know it's backwards. I'm supposed to do the aquascaping first and THEN add livestock. I've never been accused of being normal.
First day home.jpg

Anyway, glad to be starting this build. I'm also doing a tiny, micro-tank build at the same time. It's only 40 oz! I'll post the link here soon. IMG_20220425_210452190_HDR.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 117 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back