10 Gallon Reef Tank Update

The Fish Tank Hobbyist

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

Over the past 8 months or so I have been having some success with my 10 gallon reef tank! I just wanted to say thanks to the community for all of the help and advice that you guys have gave. It still has some room for improvements but it has turned out better than what I would have expected when I first set it up! Here is a short video to show you a little of what is going on!


Happy Easter everybody! - Josh
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new