10 gallon reef

Atomins

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
72
Reaction score
16
Location
Lehigh valley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I’m new to r2r but this is my 10 gal nano, been running since about September of last year. I was in good shape I had thriving coral, but got out of the hobby for a bit. Currently livestock is a firefish, 3 emerald crabs, and 7-10 nassarius snails. Filtration is a BRS dusk reactor with half a refugium and half an actual filter with carbon and gfo mix. I have a kessil a80 currently, as well as an aqua clear 10 or 20 not 100% sure which one it is running just with some rubble. Any tips?
 
14518aa8c5809bf01aca63acc51ffe2e.jpg
7b04b519110bd014f48c5d369b78666c.jpg
2b89938729bd1bf8e71967a2c605b15b.jpg
1efddd863ef61cd50e9f4fd6081499f0.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R, really nice nano tank, thanks for sharing it.:)
 
that’s a sweet idea for the brs dual reactor. Like killing two birds with one stone

I’m not too sure how effective it is, but everything is reading 0 nitrates, nitrites and phosphates. Running caullerpa although want cheato
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new