10 gallon toadstool dominant tank

Does anyone know who carries the long tentacle varieties online?
 
Enarp, I saw a great online source yet cannot find the link now. I would be interested in any vendor that other ones know of that offer long-tentacle toadstool corals.
 
I forgot all about this, I finally got a piece of the previously mentioned toadstool:)
 
#reef2reef, #worldwidecorals, #mywwccontest

-----------

Since my last post I added a cheap $20 Rio nano skimmer. Man is this loud! You get what you pay for. I also added another Hydor nano powerhead for some much-needed flow in this tank.


image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new