$10 hammer and Acro frags!

Item Price
10 - 100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

AviL

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2023
Messages
80
Reaction score
110
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See pics!

$10: Green speckled hammer. Yellow-blue hammer. TSA Exquisita stag.

$100: 5" Chalice colonies.

FE728F10-E471-44B7-A964-DCE308A73C80.jpeg 96A8149E-709E-4280-86EE-416F40FB12B0.jpeg 5786E8A5-DF36-41B7-A893-52E8C804C2A6.jpeg 3A9E088B-CEF3-47BF-971C-F78E65BAF3EA.jpeg
 
The whole stag colony is 10bucks? If so I’ll meet up with you again!
 
See pics!

$10: Green speckled hammer. Yellow-blue hammer. TSA Exquisita stag.

$100: 5" Chalice colonies.

FE728F10-E471-44B7-A964-DCE308A73C80.jpeg 96A8149E-709E-4280-86EE-416F40FB12B0.jpeg 5786E8A5-DF36-41B7-A893-52E8C804C2A6.jpeg 3A9E088B-CEF3-47BF-971C-F78E65BAF3EA.jpeg
Do you get by Gurnee at all ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new