100g Cadlights SPS Build

Ok I need some plumbing opinions!
Option 1:
image.jpeg

Or
Option 2:
image.jpeg

I'll have better control over the flow with the second option but I can't use both of the overflow holes in my sump.
Option 2 if you are trying to run a herbie style.

Option 1 won't allow you to run the drain at full siphon without a gate valve.
 
Haven't really worked on the tank much. Norwesco contacted me and said that my water storage tanks are ready for pickup. Hopefully this week I'll finish the water change station.
 
Finally go the equipment cabinet from Ikea. I went with the black/brown and smoked glass door. The color doesnt match the tank's stand but its close enough for me.

IMG_3688.JPG


I also got the ATO reservoir from Advanced Acrylics. White with blue top and bottom to match my sump.

IMG_3683.JPG
 

Been working on the equipment cabinet. Still a little bit more to go on it. I'll try to post pics soon. As for the rest of the build, I'm playing the waiting game. Three of my orders are delayed because of a train derailment.
 
Been working on the equipment cabinet. Still a little bit more to go on it. I'll try to post pics soon. As for the rest of the build, I'm playing the waiting game. Three of my orders are delayed because of a train derailment.


Dang hopefully the goods are ok! And no one was injured...
 
Awesome tank, I have the 70G and I love it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new