10g sump 40 b

What's the biggest that it can fit? 10 gallon is so small
 
I think if you have the space to go bigger than 10 gallons with the sump than do it. Things get crowded very quickly one you put in some baffles, filter socks, return pump, skimmer, ATO, reactors.....the list goes on. But if all you can fit is a 10 gallon you can make it work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new