• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

10p Great Owl 170 shipped!

Item Price
170
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Daved4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2019
Messages
1,164
Reaction score
714
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
10p frag of great owls at 170 shipped!
52572.jpg



I ship via UPS Overnight. Shipping is $40-60 based on location. Local pickup in east haven, CT. My DOA policy is replacement if the same coral is available or refund if it is not. I must receive clear video of the unboxing of deceased coral in the untampered sealed bag within 2 hours of the first delivery attempt. I am not responsible for losses due to UPS delays, but will always try to work with the buyer in these events to make it right.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new