115 gallon shallow cube build

I think I will get it priced but I think it will be quite expensive it may be worth it considering its 125 for the glass strips anyways.
 
Idk. But worth asking. Making a new ring with acrylic would be was less money.... I made a whole 30g sump with 30 bucks of materials. But I think the glass would b cooler.
 
alrigh its been a while but I am finally about to finish up my reseal and this tank will be on hold for a while. Im going to turn my 55 into a mixed reef till I can afford to finish this beast right.
 
Ok I have finally finished euro bracing this tank and turned it into a freshwater tank for the time being. I just don't have to money to do it the right way as a reef.
 
yeah its turning into a fairly sweet planted tank
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0503.jpg
    IMAG0503.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 135
  • IMAG0504.jpg
    IMAG0504.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 122

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new