11F150's Reef Savvy Cube Build

Will do. Im just focusing on the right side and front view of the tank since the other side wont be viewed as much because of the wall.

If that's the case. Do a L shaped cove. It will look sick.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
New scape! I still might move a few rocks around yet but this is the idea. Tank is still pretty cloudy from moving everything around.

8B52A593-FDB4-40C3-AD0F-CB3C93504A62-12190-00000AF27A9855DE.jpg


1D157B71-F1ED-415E-87E7-73ED035CF128-12190-00000AF27371C887.jpg


77D4433C-51F2-40CB-B77C-1F35F01F293A-12190-00000AF2669AD9F5.jpg
 
I like the new aquascape. Lots of potential for corals.
 
Looks great!
 
Nice job on the scaping! Looking forward to following your progress...

-M&T
 
Thank you everyone. I also cant wait to put coral and fish in it. Its tough looking at a empty tank everyday haha
 
So I thought I had my mind set on getting the Reef Octopus 2000 INT skimmer until I started looking at the RLSS R8-i. Here is some info on the RLSS.

Has a fully controllable DC5000 pump. Comes with the controller and you can turn the pump up and down depending on your tank size. It has a "feed" button on it that you can press and it shuts the pump off for 10 min. You can also use this feature to clean the cup during that time. I've read some good things about RLSS the past few days and haven't heard anything bad yet. Any opinions on these skimmers and which way I should go?

rlss-r-8i_2_zps76009404.jpg


SRO-2000Int_zps0d9de25a.jpg
 
I personally haven't run the SRO 2000 INT skimmer but my brother is running on his mixed reef and is very pleased with it. I've been looking at the RLSS for my SPS build and am really considering it because of the pump ramp up. It makes it a lot easier on the pump (when turning on/off). I'm also considering Skimz because of the low energy consumption.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new