11F150's Reef Savvy Cube Build

Well today is the most plump Ive seen my trachy since I got it in. Finally getting comfortable.

023CDCB4-7242-458E-A1B3-5699AF3ED5DD_zpsxsa9mhs7.jpg
 
Found one of my clownfish in my sump today. Guess he went for a ride down the overflow.

26051EDA-9F59-4F48-9253-8CB0310289E9_zpspshpuio7.jpg
 
Glad you found him...must have been a fun ride for him or scary....but if he does it again I would say fun :)
 
I got some shelf rock from marco rock the other day. My plan was to add some flat areas in my scape to attach coral to. Today is a little less cloudy so heres some pics. Once the new rock starts to color up I think it will look better

7AD1DADC-8C11-4F27-8058-CE1C821BDDC9_zpsi7mws1pu.jpg

045C7D4B-B0F2-4A45-91E5-5A9AC81C929B_zpsa4vebxat.jpg

8F1E1618-B1D7-4730-8729-D5DA15FE1387_zpszvntm87a.jpg

8ACB34CD-9FBF-4858-9B41-C37163716856_zpsygnrppvb.jpg
 
Looks good Matt!
 
Hey Matt....What are the name of those bright orange zoa's you have there? I like the new shelves there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new