11F150's Reef Savvy Cube Build

Thanks skinz. It opened right up and was loving the light when I finally turned the lights on for it.
 
Few pics from tonight

57711950-E6C8-4402-8E77-C1339F5B2527_zpsndhpxhhm.jpg



148D2AA5-2675-4EB8-B89C-ADAAA5BA7B87_zpscl26eo0u.jpg



664E0F4C-5486-467F-B9AA-7B6C65BACFC5_zpslban059q.jpg



E60A79BD-258A-45BE-976D-BDFA04FCC80E_zpsmguizchy.jpg



C8767146-DBC8-4466-BC52-435CF6DBC233_zpsznvoprjt.jpg
 
Well I decided the mess under my stand needs to be fixed. Been thinking about how to do it and decided on what I wanted to do. More pics to come shortly with what I did. Here is the mess though

F79FB961-B1C9-4010-AAA9-5C550ABEB48F_zpsmkynlm8b.jpg



114D3BF3-1092-4673-BDCA-E1C44D1BFF0C_zpswbuw6hyy.jpg
 
Ok just finished up. Here is what I did, I bought a cabinet and did some modifications to it to set everything up how I wanted it.

360E8F7A-9EFB-4B88-981B-CEADD7569ACA_zpsgqmvx6pi.jpg



3EA358CE-0483-4022-99F6-1336A1141D51_zpsf39as0nf.jpg






Hardly any wires in the sump area now.


93A0625F-57EA-41B5-AE8A-51634B814125_zps6ugqrayr.jpg
 
I'm going to say the cabinet I added was probably the best thing I've done to make my life easier. With all my controllers in one spot it makes a huge difference. Highly recommended!
 
Nice!
 
Great looking corals. Also, nice job cleaning up the wiring mess. One of these years I might do that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new