12-piece Ultimate High End SPS Mega Pack $9999!

Pieces of the Ocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2011
Messages
11,305
Reaction score
6,484
Location
New York
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah a $9,999 pack would have been awesome to see. Maybe someone can design and create one. Would be interesting to see what people in the Hobby can come up with
 
Close up of the Blue Eyed Redhead.

blue_eyed_redhead.jpg
 
$1,000.00/ frag. Please! Your kidding right? Sorry, but, for that money my tank should be full. I wonder how many packs have been sold?
I own a boat, retailers put " marine" on anything, and the price triples for the same cheap, Costco cooler that costs $60.00 made by Igloo.
 
$1,000.00/ frag. Please! Your kidding right? Sorry, but, for that money my tank should be full. I wonder how many packs have been sold?
I own a boat, retailers put " marine" on anything, and the price triples for the same cheap, Costco cooler that costs $60.00 made by Igloo.
It's a joke lol
 
I own a boat, retailers put " marine" on anything, and the price triples for the same cheap, Costco cooler that costs $60.00 made by Igloo.

If it says Marine - add 1 zero to the price
If it says Aviation - add 2 zeros
If it says Marine-Aviation - add 3 zeros
 
$1,000.00/ frag. Please! Your kidding right? Sorry, but, for that money my tank should be full. I wonder how many packs have been sold?
I own a boat, retailers put " marine" on anything, and the price triples for the same cheap, Costco cooler that costs $60.00 made by Igloo.

did you even read the thread before posting!? the pack was $450 shipped, not even $1,000 for all of it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new