120 Gallon Shallow Rimless Build

Opes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Messages
127
Reaction score
252
Location
Kansas City
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a new house and decided to build a new tank rather than transfer all of the stuff from my 90 cube, I decided to build a new reef. The new tank is 72x24x16 rimless. It will be predominantly SPS reef with a few LPS pieces mixed in. I actually started this build last Sept. Just getting around to a build thread.
20200904_182412.jpg
 
Filling it up. Going with two MP40s for flow for now. 3 radion gen4 pros for lighting. Stuck with my deltec 3155 skimmer, but just temporarily. Its a little undersized. Aquascaped with some Marco rock and live rock from my previous tank.
20200910_190021.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new