OP
B

boxer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome, lets see some water!
sry for the wait but im planning on moving shortly and kinda low on money. I figured i will wait until i move instead of setting it up just to tear it back down again. Here is some rock im seeding for the build. There is a 25lb slab of Haitian rock in the bottom im using to seed. I will be transferring this into a 40 gal tub at the end of this week as im going to buy about 70 more lbs of dry rock to complete my 100 lb goal for total rock weight and it wont fit in this 20 gal tub. but anyway heres some water! lol just not in the tank.
IMG_0497.jpg

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sry for the wait but im planning on moving shortly and kinda low on money. I figured i will wait until i move instead of setting it up just to tear it back down again. Here is some rock im seeding for the build. There is a 25lb slab of Haitian rock in the bottom im using to seed. I will be transferring this into a 40 gal tub at the end of this week as im going to buy about 70 more lbs of dry rock to complete my 100 lb goal for total rock weight and it wont fit in this 20 gal tub. but anyway heres some water! lol just not in the tank.
IMG_0497.jpg

That looks like a 15 gallon tub, From walmart. Those things are lifesavers :) Looks good so far, Im sure you cant wait to move and get the tank rolling!

OP
OP
B

boxer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks like a 15 gallon tub, From walmart. Those things are lifesavers :) Looks good so far, Im sure you cant wait to move and get the tank rolling!
close, 20 gal from homedepot. But deff ready to find another place and get this thing going. Thanks for tagging along. And thanks for the complements

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man I hate that roadblock called money! HA!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back