120g predator reef tank stocking suggestions

caesarino

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Location
Germany
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there,

I am currently looking for some more fish for my 120g predator reef. Currently there's only one dwarf zebra lion in there (around 7inches long with fins). I'd like to keep it a reef tank and also I am not sure about actually getting more predators especially those that would need a different diet. Also I'd like to keep the stocking to be able to live there without me needing to upgrade the tank at some point. Thanks for your help :)

Cheers :)
 
How and what are you currently feeding the zebra. Other predators would include other dwarf or medium bodied lions, scorps, or even a smaller angler. Any fish just need to large enough not to eaten whole by the lion. Maybe a small pebble tooth eel like a snowflake or skelator, start with a small one.
 
How and what are you currently feeding the zebra. Other predators would include other dwarf or medium bodied lions, scorps, or even a smaller angler. Any fish just need to large enough not to eaten whole by the lion. Maybe a small pebble tooth eel like a snowflake or skelator, start with a small one.
I am feeding him frozen krill. 3-4 pieces every 2-3 days.
 
Hey there,

I am currently looking for some more fish for my 120g predator reef. Currently there's only one dwarf zebra lion in there (around 7inches long with fins). I'd like to keep it a reef tank and also I am not sure about actually getting more predators especially those that would need a different diet. Also I'd like to keep the stocking to be able to live there without me needing to upgrade the tank at some point. Thanks for your help :)

Cheers :)
A eel would look really cool in a 125
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new