120g predator reef tank stocking suggestions

caesarino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there,

I am currently looking for some more fish for my 120g predator reef. Currently there's only one dwarf zebra lion in there (around 7inches long with fins). I'd like to keep it a reef tank and also I am not sure about actually getting more predators especially those that would need a different diet. Also I'd like to keep the stocking to be able to live there without me needing to upgrade the tank at some point. Thanks for your help :)

Cheers :)

lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How and what are you currently feeding the zebra. Other predators would include other dwarf or medium bodied lions, scorps, or even a smaller angler. Any fish just need to large enough not to eaten whole by the lion. Maybe a small pebble tooth eel like a snowflake or skelator, start with a small one.

OP
OP
C

caesarino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How and what are you currently feeding the zebra. Other predators would include other dwarf or medium bodied lions, scorps, or even a smaller angler. Any fish just need to large enough not to eaten whole by the lion. Maybe a small pebble tooth eel like a snowflake or skelator, start with a small one.
I am feeding him frozen krill. 3-4 pieces every 2-3 days.

Echo2656

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there,

I am currently looking for some more fish for my 120g predator reef. Currently there's only one dwarf zebra lion in there (around 7inches long with fins). I'd like to keep it a reef tank and also I am not sure about actually getting more predators especially those that would need a different diet. Also I'd like to keep the stocking to be able to live there without me needing to upgrade the tank at some point. Thanks for your help :)

Cheers :)
A eel would look really cool in a 125

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 167 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.6%
Back