120G Reef Tank

Bambang

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2015
Messages
31
Reaction score
18
Location
Indonesia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank 135cmx75xmx50cm
Lighting 8x39w ATI
Skimmer Bubble Magus B10
Wavemaker Gyre Xf150, 2x Rw4
Chiller HS-90A

30689265970_600f4e5251_c.jpg


Nov 17
30931227052_0415906a20_c.jpg


Nov 21
31150851435_24bc27b93c_c.jpg


The cloudiness is still there. Anyone can help me to solve it? I am using IO salt, mixing it in 3 200L drum barrel but the last 200 L i found a cloudiness on the barrel. Maybe because i am dump all the salt too fast. What should i do, doing a 50% wc or adding a carbon? I have put a dory and anemone on the tank, both is fine until now.
 
Have you tried running any carbon or adding filter socks to polish the water?

Yeap i am running a filter sock and purigen. But no improvement, maybe will add carbon. Based on my friend experience he says its a param imbalance. Well, gonna give it sometimes to settle down
 
The is getting clearer now. I think its a bacteria problem.
Here is short video via iphone


Sump Area and Equipment

31206543955_83d79ac677_c.jpg


31063157402_99453f84fd_c.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new