120g shot with Iphone12

Mandrake

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
107
Location
Weymouth Ma.
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C3787FAD-9320-428B-A6C3-DADF84AE5A61.jpeg
 
it’s an asterina starfish on the glass , I’m at war with asterina’s right now , just released 2 Harlequin shrimp into the tank and I’m netting those that go on the glass , there’s literally hundreds of them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new