125 build 72x18x22

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimsreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jimsreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2016
Messages
69
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking at the nicrew hyperreef gen2 lights. I am going to be mixed reef. Which light would be best the 100 or 150 or 200? Thanks
 
I am looking at the nicrew hyperreef gen2 lights. I am going to be mixed reef. Which light would be best the 100 or 150 or 200? Thanks
I am upgrading from my 73 gallon tank.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260202_122823060_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20260202_122823060_HDR.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 33

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new