125 fowlr

Pappy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2012
Messages
2,076
Reaction score
20
Location
Sebastian florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So recently I picked up a 125 because Ive always wanted a FOWLR and wife is always wanting non-reef safe fish! I set this up in December. Hope you enjoy!

002.JPG
004.JPG
054.JPG
050.JPG


Running a mag12, aqua c ev180 with mag 9.5, jbj ato with 20 gallon reservoir, and borrowed t5's until led fixture is built.
 
Looks really nice!! Beautiful fish!


Tonya
 
Very nice!! The fish look fantastic!!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new