125 Gallon 6 x 1.5 ft stocking

Still think royal gramma over an orchid dottyback? Maybe it can hang in there with the wrasse and marine betta better? Or would it still eventually pose more of a risk to the angels and butterfly than a gramma would
 
I would think the risk to eat smaller fish is similar to a tusk, yes I’ll keep it in mind. The small fish aren’t dealbreakers at all for me I figured they would be a good first group to add and be ok for a while especially if I start with juveniles in the bigger fish. Will keep it in mind about Halloween hermits I have one now love it. Was thinking I’d have to go zero CUC so good there’s 1 (potential) option.

I removed a second butterflyfish for the marine betta because I didn’t know what other butterfly would fit in to this stock list out of the easy to care for ones but if you got any ideas I’m all ears.

I was just weary about another wrasse with the tusk. Also if I were to pick one to add I’d rather a fairy over a melanurus I think?

Multibar angel as I said above would be my ideal fish to add to the list if I have room and it’s ok with the flame. If it’s not I think a different second dwarf angel species would be my pick. If no way I could add any second species of dwarf I’d like to try a flame pair. I think this appeals to me more than a second butterfly or wrasse but maybe I’m wrong.
I dont see why you couldnt add one
 
So what order would you add these fish in? Updated list in groups with multibar sorted by what I would think the order should look like purely just guessing and from what I’ve read so far. Have all the smaller fish in the first group. Wasn’t really sure dwarf or large angels first and where to put the betta and butterfly.

First Group
Ocellaris Clownfish Pair Amphiprion ocellaris
Banggai Cardinal Pterapogon kauderni
Royal Gramma Gramma loreto
Chalk Basslet group Serranus tortugarum
Diamond Goby Valenciennea puellaris
Blue Cleaner Goby Elacatinus oceanops

Second Group
Flame Angel Centropyge loricula
Multibar Angel Paracentropyge multifasciata
Marine Betta Calloplesiops altivelis

Third Group
Regal Angel Pygoplites diacanthus
Goldflake Angel Apolemichthys xanthopunctatus

Last Group
Racoon Butterflyfish Chaetodon lunula
Harlequin Tusk Choerodon fasciatus
Yellow Tang Zebrasoma flavescens

Let me know
 
might want to swap back out the marine betta, reading up on it trying to figure out when id add it and it seems pretty shy only coming out at dusk and dawn. may just remove it and keep a lower bioload aswell
 
If I was to take off the marine betta would any of these butterflyfish be ok with the raccoon and everyone else?: Pakistan, Pearlscale, Dotdash, or Lattice?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new