125 gallon build

Looking good so far. I set up a 125g about 8 months ago with the same dimensions. Mine came with the huge corner overflows so I’m jealous of yours :p
 
Looking good so far. I set up a 125g about 8 months ago with the same dimensions. Mine came with the huge corner overflows so I’m jealous of yours [emoji14]

It worked out cheeper with the ghost overflow
 
30C85AF5-D849-4B5F-A42D-F241D9339BA5.jpeg
Started some plumbing
 
30C85AF5-D849-4B5F-A42D-F241D9339BA5.jpeg
Started some plumbing
Nice job.. i have the same set up and one thing i over looked and had to put in after i got it all set up was check valves on the returns.... sooooo if you have time i would advise you to get them in now while your plumbing.
 
Nice job.. i have the same set up and one thing i over looked and had to put in after i got it all set up was check valves on the returns.... sooooo if you have time i would advise you to get them in now while your plumbing.

Thanks for the advice I’m waiting for them to be shipped that’s y I stopped there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new