Tank has been up for 4 months now, and running strong. All inhabitants healthy and accounted for. I made a discovery Saturday night; I headed to the office after the LSU game - around 10pm - and noticed that the Chromis hide in the rocks at night, and the clownfish huddle together on the substrate in a corner. Kind of cute, really.
Fish are fed twice daily. Every day, all fittings are checked for leaks, auto top off is checked to make sure it is adequately filled.
Weekly maintenance, done on Mondays, is 10 gallon water change, filter sock replacement, fill auto top off, clean glass.
Parameter testing is done every Tuesday. I used to test daily, but parameters have been holding steady for months, so I don't expect any large swings.
We still haven't set up the lights yet. I want that done, to see how the tank itself reacts, before adding any new livestock.
Though I did add copapods to the fuge and the display this past Friday.
I bought a phosphate test kit, and plan on testing this tomorrow. Based on that I'll decide whether or not to add macro algae to the fuge.